The Balancing act security and liberty post-9/11 /
CNN journalist Frank Sesno moderates this energetic and informative program exploring the post-9/11 relationship between security and personal freedom in America. Seven distinguished panelists-including USA PATRIOT Act author Viet Dinh, bioterrorism specialist Margaret Hamburg, and Harvard Kennedy S...
|Corporate Author:||Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm), Films Media Group., National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism.|
New York, N.Y. :
Films Media Group,
Encoded with permission for digital streaming by Films Media Group on Feb. 14, 2006.
Films on Demand is distributed by Films Media Group for Films for the Humanities & Sciences, Cambridge Educational, Meridian Education, and Shopware.
Part of the Films on Demand collection.Click Here to Access Streaming Video.Normandale users only. Must be on campus or have valid library card to view video
|Format:||Electronic Video Videotape Videorecording Electronic Resource URL Resource|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Threats to Civil Liberties (4:34)
- Attacks on America (3:48)
- Civil Power vs. Military Power (3:51)
- Intelligence Gathering and Civil Liberties (6:03)
- Threat of Expanded Intelligence (5:09)
- Presidential Power to Detain (5:55)
- Government's Right to Secret Information Gathering (5:48)
- Government Control of Information (5:22)
- Public Disclosure and Trust (2:26)
- National Security and Freedom of Information Act (5:25)
- Freedom vs. Security (3:30)
- Government's Use of Information (2:55)